Exclusive to the gloss guide
It's here ladies! By popular demand - a look inside Jessie James' very own makeup bag. With a new hit show on E! and a baby girl on the way - she's got a full plate - so it was beyond sweet of her to share this with us. Now we can be totally creepy and run out and buy everything she uses - because let's face it - she's smokin hot!
Let's take a closer look at these products!
1. Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in Loud Black. Find it here
2. Lorac Creamy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown. Find it here
3. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in Sand 7. Find it here
4. Sally Beauty Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush. Find it here
5. Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation in Natural 4. Find it here
6. Novena Organic Beauty Breast Cream. Find it here
7. Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Celebutard (Sephora just pulled this color from shelves because of the name - but I'm sure they will rename it). Find it here
8. Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner in Black. Find it here
9. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Dark. Find it here
10. Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eye Palette. Find it here
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel (the pink tube in her pic is the packaging). Find it here
12. Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Cocoa. Find it here
13. Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Brush #47 (the other 2 brushes are from Sephora but are no longer available). Find it here
14. Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer. Find it here
Hope you enjoyed this!! A big thank you to Jess - who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside! To find more products she uses check out her YouTube channel here and watch her personal makeup and hair tutorials.
Peace, Love, & Lipgloss!
To see more posts like this:
Click here to see "What's In Emily Maynard's Makeup Bag"
Click here to see "What's In My Makeup Bag"